Sunday, February 12, 2012
CORE PAPER I- PRACTICUM III
PHILOSOPHY, THE EDUCATIVE PROCESS AND THE CHILD
2012 Feb. 23, 24, and 25: College Auditorium,
1) Philosophy, Aims of Life and Human Aspirations.
2) The Educative Process and Nature of the Child.
3) Philosophical Doctrines and the Classroom Practices.
4) The Philosophy of Knowledge Construction and the Role of Teachers.
5) Education, the Individual and the Society.
1. Registration: 13/02/2012, 11:59pm
2. Submission of Abstract (online): 18/02/2012, 11:59pm
3. Submission of Full Paper by email: 21/02/2012, 11:59pm
4. Submission of presentation slides: 23/02/2012, 9.00 am
It is expected that every group of students-
1. Decides on the sub theme to be addressed and prepares the full paper on a particular philosopher.
2. Registers for the seminar through the Blog www.corepaper1.blospot.com by the deadline mentioning the title of the paper and the names of the participants using the link on the blog.
3. Prepares the full paper not exceeding 1500 words and sends the same to email@example.com
4. Uploads the abstract of the paper via the respective link on the blog before deadline.
5. Presents the paper using the slides and to participates in the discussions.